- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 Hours
- 6–8 cups homemade chicken broth (use vegetable broth to keep this vegetarian/vegan)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped, including leaves, if you like
- 6 large white potatoes, peeled, chopped, cubed, or sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- reduced-fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese, optional
- 2–3 cups chopped clams, optional
- 10- or 16-oz pkg frozen corn, optional
How to Make It
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on High 5 hours, or on Low 6 hours, or until vegetables are soft but not mushy.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.