- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- ½ cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) store-bought or homemade pesto
- salt, white pepper and lemon juice to taste
- 12 large sea scallops
- 6 paper-thin slices prosciutto, each cut in half lengthwise
How to Make It
- Combine the mayonnaise, pesto, salt, pepper and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Cover and set aside in the refrigerator. Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Wrap a half piece of prosciutto around the outer edge of each scallop.
- Secure with a toothpick, if necessary. Place on a nonstick or parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until just cooked through.
- Arrange on appetizer plates or a platter, with a bowl of the mayonnaise alongside for dipping.