- Yield: 6 Servings
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1⅓ cups quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 8 oz curly spinach (8 packed cups), stemmed and finely chopped (4 cups)
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 6 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup chopped roasted almonds
How to Make It
- In a medium saucepan of boiling water, cook the quinoa until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and return the quinoa to the pan. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes; fluff with a fork.
- In a large bowl, toss the quinoa with the spinach, radishes, olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and toss again. Garnish with the almonds and serve.