There are ways you can make a delicious cake without breaking the bank or spending all day in the kitchen. This recipe allows you to have a great cake with three ingredients. You can substitute the raspberries for other fruits like blueberries or strawberries.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 cups melted vanilla ice cream
- 1½ cup self-rising flour
- The first thing you will do for this recipe is preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and prepare a baking pan.
- Then you will combine the ice cream and flour in a bowl until it is smooth, then you pour the dough into the baking pan and sprinkle the raspberries on top.
- Then place it in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until the top becomes golden brown. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.