- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 cups vanilla Greek-style yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 2 tbsp honey
How to Make It
- Combine raspberries and honey in a blender. Pour mixture into a bowl.
- Mix vanilla yogurt and lemon juice and zest.
- Stir in the raspberry mixture and blend for 1-2 minutes on medium speed.
- Pour into the molds, add sticks and freeze for at least 4-6 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.