Pita bread made with cashews, old coconut and black sesame.
- 1 cup mature coconut flesh
- ½ cup ground flax seeds
- ½ cup ground black sesame seeds
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1 red bell pepper
- Pinch of cumin ground seeds
- Pinch of mustard
- Pinch of white ground pepper
- 1 tsp agave nectar
How to Make It
- Put the coconut first with some water and the bell pepper into the blender and blend well until it turns creamy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue blending for a few minutes.
- Apply the mix on dehydrator sheets.
- Thicker layers are good for pizza crust and breads while thinner are for pies or crepes.
- Dehydrate for 12-14 hours and flip sides in between.
- Store in air sealed bag in the fridge.