- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1½ pounds cooked small shrimp
- 2 avocados, chopped
- ½ medium red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
How to Make It
- Toss together the shrimp, avocados, onion, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons of the oil; season with ½ teaspoon salt.
- Fry the tortillas one at a time in ½ inch of oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, 1 to 2 minutes per side; drain and season with ¼ teaspoon salt. Top with the shrimp mixture.