- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 16-oz pkg dried split peas
- ¾ cup finely diced carrots
- 3 cups cubed raw potatoes
- 8 cups gluten-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
How to Make It
- Combine peas, carrots, potatoes, and chicken broth in the slow cooker.
- Cook on High 4–5 hours, or on Low 8–10 hours, or until all vegetables are tender. Stir after the soup begins to slowly boil.
- Ten minutes before serving, stir in cooked chicken.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.