- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
How to Make It
- Chop strawberries into pieces and sprinkle with sugar. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Add lime juice and mash strawberries with a fork until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into the molds, add sticks and freeze for at least 3-6 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.