- 1-2 pounds (½–1 kg) assorted fresh tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- ½ cup (12 g) fresh basil, chopped
For the Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Place sliced tomatoes and basil onto a platter or in a large bowl.
- In a Magic Bullet or other mini-chopper, combine the balsamic and garlic, and then add in the olive oil. You can also just whisk by hand, and chop the garlic by hand.
- Pour the dressing over the tomato/basil mixture, and season with some fresh cracked pepper. Eat immediately and enjoy!