- Yield: 8 Servings
- 6 oz pkgs chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 10 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 10 oz can cream of celery or mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 lbs cooked chicken, cubed and divided
How to Make It
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package instructions; set aside. Meanwhile, combine soups and broth in a large bowl; whisk together and set aside.
- Arrange half of chicken in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; top with half of prepared stuffing and half of soup mixture.
- Repeat layers, ending with soup mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for one hour, or until hot and bubbly.