- 1 cup cashew butter
- 3 tbsp carob powder
- 1 cup tahini
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp agave nectar
- 2-3 soaked dates
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- Water as needed
- 3 tbsp soaked and peeled almonds
How to Make It
- With a knife separate the almonds into half.
- Keep aside the almond and the sesame seeds. Put the rest of the ingredients into a food processor and process.
- Add the dough into a bowl and the sesame seeds. Apply the dough on a Paraflex sheet in the dehydrator.
- With the spatula make a layer 1 inch thick. Dehydrate for about 6 hours.
- Turn the layer on the other side and with a knife cut square shaped crackers.
- Add half an almond on each square. Allow to dehydrate 14 hours or more for crisper taste.