Total Time: 8 hours 10 minutes
Serves: 6 Servings
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2 1/2 cups apples, peeled and diced
- 4 tbsp walnut, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Take one oven safe baking dish which fits into the slow cooker.
2. In mixing bowl, combine cinnamon, oats, apples, nutmeg, vanilla, maple syrup, milk, apple juice and salt.
3. Pour apple and oats mixture into the baking dish.
4. Place baking dish on the bottom of slow cooker.
5. Pour water into the bottom of cooker make sure water level is one inch below the top of dish.
6. Cover slow cooker with lid and cook on low for 8 hours.
7. Stir well and garnish with chopped walnuts nuts and cinnamon.
8. Serve hot and enjoy.
Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving):
Fat 2.9 g
Carbohydrates 45.4 g
Protein 4.8 g
Sugar 29.6 g
Cholesterol 7 mg