This is a healthy and comforting recipe that will have you feeling satisfied, with its shirataki noodles that are low in both calories and carbs.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 2¼ lbs Shrimps, with legs and tops, trimmed
- 4 lemongrass stalks, sliced into 3-inch pieces
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 12 Kaffir lime leaves, torn
- 8 slices ginger
- 3¼ quarts beef broth, low-sodium
- 12 chili peppers, red, hot
- 1 lb Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 corn cobs, husked, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 lb Napa cabbage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 ¼ lbs Shirataki noodles
- 2 wedge-cut tomatoes, medium
- 6 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2¼ lbs Beef, thinly sliced
- 2 ¼ lbs Cubed tofu
- Dipping sauce of your choice
How to Make It
- To prepare the broth, combine broth and other soup ingredients in the hot pot. Place your dipping sauce on the serving table.
- Arrange the ingredients on plates on the serving table. Place the hotpot on the burner on the serving table, and bring to boil.
- Allow your diners to cook their favorite veggies and meat in the hot pot. Serve with noodles and favorite dipping sauces.