- Yield: 8 Servings
- 16 -oz. pkg. ground pork sausage
- 1 doz. eggs
- ½ c. milk
- 1 T. butter
- 16 -oz. tube refrigerated jumbo biscuits
- 8 -oz. pkg. pasteurized process cheese spread, sliced
How to Make It
- Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium heat; drain and set aside. Whisk together eggs and milk in a large bowl. Wipe out skillet; melt butter over low heat and add egg mixture. Cook and stir until eggs are lightly scrambled.
- While eggs are cooking, separate biscuits and press into a greased 13"x9" baking pan, forming a crust. Spoon scrambled eggs over biscuits; top with sausage and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes, or until biscuits are set and cheese melts.