- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 pound Polska Kielbasa, cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (4.7-ounce) package au gratin potatoes
- 2 cups hot water
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 cups carrots, diced
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Cook sausage in oil in a large saucepan over medium heat until browned. Stir in au gratin potatoes and sauce mix, 2 cups hot water, and milk; bring sausage mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook broccoli and carrots in a saucepan over medium heat until tender. Add broccoli-carrot mixture to sausage mixture; stir in corn, and mix well. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 11x7-inch baking dish. Bake 25 minutes. Top with cheese, and bake 5 minutes.