- ½ cup cashew butter
- 1 zucchini
- ½ avocado
- ½ coconut flesh
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Pinch of white pepper
- 1 tbsp finely chopped white onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- ½ cup marinated beet-root noodles
How to Make It
- Remove the kernel and the skin of the avocado.
- Marinate the beet root noodles with vinegar, salt, oil and garlic for 2 hours.
- Keep aside the beet root noodles and poppy seeds. Put the rest of the ingredients into a food processor and make a creamy paste.
- Put on top the Beetroot noodles with the poppy seeds. Refrigerate afterwards.