This satisfying egg dish is terrific for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It’s good either warm or cold, travels well and freezes nicely.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 doz. eggs
- 2 c. whipping cream or milk
- ½ t. garlic powder
- ½ t. dried oregano
- 0.12 t. pepper
- 1 c. cooked ham, finely diced
- 10 oz. pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- ¼ to ½ c. onion, finely diced
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and cream or milk. Beat well with an electric mixer on low speed. Stir in seasonings; set aside. Sprinkle remaining ingredients evenly into a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Slowly pour egg mixture into pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes, until golden and a knife tip inserted in center tests clean. Allow to cool slightly before cutting into squares.