- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 cup cold brewed coffee
- 2 Tbsp plain cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
How to Make It
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Freeze for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve chilled.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.