If you’re one of those people who is always working around a busy schedule, you’ll be thankful for this recipe! Because the granola is pre-made, this tasty tray just requires assemble and patience while the bars set.
- Yield: 12
- 1¾ cups (200 g) plain granola
- ½ cup (60 g) well-chopped cashews
- ¼ cup (40 g) well-chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 cup (80 g) crisped rice cereal
- ¼ cup (50 g) almond butter
- ⅓ cup (115 g) brown rice syrup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 20-cm/8-in square baking pan, greased and lined with baking parchment
How to Make It
- Mix the granola, cashews, ginger and crisped rice cereal together in a large mixing bowl. Add the almond butter, rice syrup and oil and mix well so everything is well-coated.
- Press the sticky batter into the pan and set in the fridge to set for at least 3 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and cut into even bars before serving.