- Yield: 9 Servings
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ c. onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 26 oz. jar spaghetti sauce, divided
- 16 oz. container cottage cheese
- 10 oz. pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 12 oz. pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ c. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked
How to Make It
- Brown beef, onion and garlic in a skillet over medium heat. Drain; stir in spaghetti sauce and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, spinach, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese and eggs.
- In an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan, layer one cup sauce mixture, 3 lasagna noodles and 1/2 cup cottage cheese mixture; repeat layers once.
- Top with remaining 3 noodles, sauce mixture, mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover with aluminum foil; bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; bake for an additional 15 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.