- Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 4 c. frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 10¾ oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 10¾ oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1½ t. dried rosemary
- 8 oz. tube refrigerated crescent rolls
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except crescent rolls. Spoon into a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Roll out crescent rolls without separating them; pinch gently to close seams.
- Cut dough lengthwise into one-inch wide strips. Criss-cross strips over pan in a lattice pattern.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one to 1-½ hours, until bubbly and crust is golden.