These tarts are sweet and tasty! The recipe is sugar-free.
- Yield: 18 tarts
For the Dough
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (8 oz) Whole grain flour
- 1 oz Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Honey (liquid)
- 1 tsp Nutmeg powder
For the Stuffing
- 2 medium nectarines
- 2 medium plums
- 2 tbsp Liquid honey
- 1 tbsp Nutmeg powder
How to Make It
Prepare the Dough
- Whisk egg and honey. Add oil and nutmeg powder; mix all together using mixer or whisk. Add flour and mix the dough with hands.
- Form the dough into a ball and place it in a bag in a freezer for 5–10 minutes. It will make the dough easier to work with. Prepare the Filling
- Clean nectarines and plums; remove the stones. Slice them into thin pieces.
- Put the oven on preheat to 380°F. Now let’s Prepare the Base
- Take the dough out. Roll it using a rolling pin or bottle; then cut the circles from the dough. Use a glass to achieve perfect circles, easily and accurately! Place the dough in a baking tray (you can use the tray for muffins).
- Place 3 slices of fruits in each tart. Pour out honey on a top of each tart and sprinkle with nutmeg powder. Then place 3 more slices on the top. Pour out honey on a top of each tart, and sprinkle with nutmeg powder.
- Place the tarts in the oven and bake for 30 minutes (380°F). When the tarts are ready, you will see the apples and plums turn a golden color.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.