This is a Polish version of a continental breakfast spread the idea being that you set out plenty of cheese, ham, bread and salad for everyone to help themselves. You’ll find a great selection of breakfast items at the Polish deli. I also like to put out some Mixed vegetable salad or Sałatka jarzynowa.
- A selection of cold cuts (we˛dliny) and smoked sausages (kiełbasy we˛dzone)
- A selection of cheese (sery)
- Hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- Fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and radishes, sliced
- Rye bread and butter
- Arrange all the items on a large wooden board or serving platter. Serve with plenty of rye and butter.