- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 0.33 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 4 flat anchovy fillets in oil, drained, finely chopped
- 2 cans (28 oz each) whole tomatoes, drained, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño chile, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 package (16 oz) spaghetti
- ½ cup sliced pitted kalamata or ripe black olives
How to Make It
- In 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook garlic in oil, stirring frequently, until golden. Remove garlic and discard.
- Stir capers, anchovy fillets, tomatoes and chile into oil in Dutch oven. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package. Stir spaghetti and olives into tomato mixture; cook until thoroughly heated.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.