- Yield: 12 cookies
- 5 tablespoons raw butter (cold)
- ¾ cup raw coconut flour
- ¼ cup raw honey (liquid or crystallized), light colored
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 2 tablespoons lucuma powder
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried cane juice crystals or coconut sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried cane juice crystals or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
How to Make It
- Cut cold butter into chunks, and add it to a food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients to the food processor, and mix by pulsing until a dough forms and all ingredients are incorporated.
- For the Cinnamon Sugar, mix together the cane juice crystals and the cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls with your palms. Dip each ball in the Cinnamon Sugar until the whole ball is covered, and set on a plate or a parchment-paper-lined dish. Chill for about 1 hour before serving. Store chilled.