- 1 butternut squash, peeled and chopped into pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- ¼ chipotle pepper (de-seed to desired heat), chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil, chopped
- ⅓ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ – 2 cups water
- ½ cup watercress, for garnish
How to Make It
- Place all ingredients except water in a food processor and purée until smooth.
- Add enough water to achieve desired consistency and stir well.
- Serve chilled, garnished with watercress.