- Yield: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 7 oz (200 g) bag of blue corn chips
- 1¾ oz (50 g) parmesan, finely grated
- handful of mixed seeds, such as sesame, poppy and sunflower
Raw Corn Salsa
- kernels from 3 corn cobs
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- handful of radishes, thinly sliced
- generous glug of red wine vinegar
- glug of extra virgin olive oil
- handful of roughly chopped coriander (cilantro)
- 1 lime juice
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/gas mark 4) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread out the blue corn chips on the lined baking tray and scatter over the finely grated parmesan, followed by a light sprinkling of the mixed seeds. Bake for 3–5 minutes or until the parmesan starts to turn golden.
- Place all the salsa ingredients in a serving bowl and mix thoroughly, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the nachos still warm from the oven, with the corn salsa for dipping.