- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (2½ pounds total)
- 1½ pounds carrots, chopped
- 6 shallots, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
How to Make It
- Toss the chicken, carrots, and shallots with 1 tablespoon of the oil and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Roast on a rimmed baking sheet on the top rack at 450°F until the chicken is cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Combine the chives, vinegar, and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Season with ½ teaspoon salt. Serve over the chicken and vegetables.