- Yield: 1 Serving
- 4 ounces quinoa, cooked (chilled)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces sunflower sprouts
- ½ teaspoon basil
- 3 ounces kale, coarsely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- 3 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, chopped to bite-size pieces
- 3 ounces hearts of palm, quartered
- Pinch of cayenne
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Allow to set in refrigerator overnight for best taste. Serve chilled.