We all need one of these recipes in our lives: we’re knackered, so we bung it on a baking tray and into the oven. Low-effort, but everyone loves it. Don’t bother peeling the potatoes. Use the three minutes you’d have wasted doing that to pour yourself a gin and tonic.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 8 mini peppers
- 1 red onion, fairly thinly sliced
- 2 potatoes, cut fairly small, no need to peel
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 10 good-quality sausages
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- Preheat the oven to 230°C (450°F/Gas 8).
- Put all the vegetables in a baking tray and drizzle the olive oil over them, then, using your hands, toss them so they are covered in oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Lay the sausages on top.
- Put in the oven for 25 minutes, then remove from the oven, turn everything over, and drizzle the honey over the top.
- Return to the oven for another 20 minutes. Dinner’s ready!