- Yield: 10 Servings
- 1 doz. eggs, beaten
- ½ c. butter, melted and cooled slightly
- ½ c. all-purpose flour
- 1 t. baking powder
- ½ t. salt
- 2 4-oz. cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 16 -oz. pkg. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 16 -oz. container small-curd cottage cheese
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chiles and cheeses; whisk until smooth.
- Fold in chiles, shredded cheese and cottage cheese; spoon into a greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes, until set. Cut into squares.