- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 scallion, chopped finely
How to Make It
- Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, and cayenne together in a small bowl.
- Place brown rice, pecans, dill, yellow bell pepper, tomato and scallion in a salad bowl and toss the salad with the dressing.