- Yield: 10 Servings
- 16 oz. pkg. frozen broccoli
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 8 oz. pkg. sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 10-¾ oz. cans cream of celery soup
- 16 oz. container sour cream
- 16 oz. pkg. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
How to Make It
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well. Meanwhile, in a large deep skillet over medium heat, brown turkey with mushrooms and onion; drain.
- Season turkey mixture with salt and pepper; stir in soup and sour cream. Reduce heat to low; heat through. Transfer turkey mixture to a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Layer evenly with broccoli; top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for one hour, or until bubbly and lightly golden.