- 2 cups self raising flour
- 80 g butter, room temperature
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 tablespoons Vegemite, warmed
How to Make It
- Preheat a large camp oven and line base with greaseproof paper.
- Combine flour and butter in a bowl then using your fingertips, rub together to form a breadcrumb consistency. Make a well in the centre and add milk. Combine then use your hands to gather the dough into a ball.
- Gently knead the dough then push into a rectangle shape approximately 1 cm in thickness.
- Spread the warmed Vegemite evenly over the dough then sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up the dough and cut into equal sizes slices roughly 2cm in width.
- Place scrolls into camp oven base, cover and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.