- Yield: 4
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 large cans of tuna in water, well drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package herbs and garlic cream cheese (room temperature)
- ½ cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup sweet peas
- Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Serve with raw veggies, pretzels, and chips
How to Make It
- Heat the butter over medium temperature in a large saucepan. Cook the onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and sour cream. Combine them very well with a wooden spoon.
- Turn the heat down to a minimum and add the well-drained tuna, all of the spices, and the sweet peas.
- Let the mixture warm up and mix together for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Serve in a large bowl surrounded with your favorite dipping treats.