- Yield: 4 Servings
- 3 cups (450 g) chopped seedless watermelon, in chunks
- 1 cup (140 g) red onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) lime juice
- 6 radishes, chopped in half
- ¼ cup (10 g) fresh basil leaves
- Pinch of salt, to taste
How to Make It
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Check the seasoning and add a little extra salt if you prefer.
- Refrigerate and chill the soup for at least 4 hours, or overnight. If I know I won’t need my blender again, I’ll pop the whole pitcher into the refrigerator so that the soup is easy to pour whenever I want it.