- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, lightly blended
- 0.8 cup sugar
- 0.5 cup nuts such as walnut, pecan, almond, and hazel nut (coarsely chopped)
- ½ stick butter
How to Make It
- Mix flour with baking powder and sift.
- In a bowl, mix softened butter, egg and sugar.
- Add nuts and flour. Mix until flour is wet by butter completely. Biscotti
- Make a mound of 4 to 6 inch wide and 1 inch high on a baking pan.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until brown. Make sure inside is well cooked using skewer.
- Take out of oven and cool. Cut into slices of about 0.5 to 0.7 inch thick. Reheat the sliced biscotti in the oven at 300F for 20 to 30 minutes to dry and slightly brown.