This punch was made for parties, and especially for my little girl who loves anything pink. It is so easy, and makes the yummiest and prettiest punch for any occasion! You can also use rainbow sherbet in place of the raspberry for a tasty twist.
- Yield: 14 cups
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 (2-liter) bottle lemon-lime soda
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
How to Make It
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher, mix the lemon-lime soda and pineapple juice.
- Scoop the raspberry sherbet into the bowl and stir together.
- Top with the frozen raspberries. Enjoy while cold!