- Yield: 24 macaroons
- ⅔ cup blueberries
- 3 tablespoons banana flakes or ½ ripe banana
- ⅓ cup pure water (a little less if using fresh banana)
- 2½ cups coconut flakes, macaroon-cut
- ⅓ cup Brazil nuts, chopped fine
- 5 tablespoons sun-dried cane juice crystals or coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon lucuma powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- Few pinches of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
How to Make It
- Blend blueberries, banana, and water in a high-power blender to make a fruit syrup.
- Mix all remaining ingredients with the fruit syrup in a large bowl.
- Use a tablespoon or use a small ice cream scoop to make macaroons by compacting the mixture in the scoop and releasing.
- Place the macaroons on a dehydrator sheet, and dehydrate at 145° for the first 2 hours, then reduce the temperature to 115° and dehydrate for 8 more hours or overnight until the desired texture is achieved. I like them a little chewy. Store in an airtight container.