- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets (6 cups)
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
How to Make It
- Cook the bell pepper, broccoli, scallions, and ginger in the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, tossing often, until the broccoli is crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the hoisin sauce and ¼ cup water and cook, tossing, until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.