Pizza crust with sprouted buckwheat can also be used to make a bread.
- 2 cups of sprouted buckwheat
- ½ cup of soaked flax seeds
- ½ cup young coconut flesh
- 2 spoon olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 fresh onion cut into pieces
- 1 shredded carrot
- 2 tbsp chopped celery
- 1 tbsp tamari
- Pinch of paprika
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- Water if needed
How to Make It
- Soak the wheat grains.
- Rinse and strain 2-3 times a day and cover with a cloth to keep them in the dark.
- When the grains get a sprouted tail they are ready. Peel and shred the carrot.
- Keep aside the sesame. Put the rest of ingredients into a food processor and process until the mixture is smooth.
- Apply on a dehydrator sheet with the spatula or use a cake cutter to make a round shape 1 inch thick. Sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Dehydrate for 10 hours and flip sides in between.