- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 butternut squash (about 1½ pounds), cut into ½-inch pieces
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese (4 ounces)
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- ¼ cup torn fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Lime wedges, for serving (optional)
How to Make It
- Cook the squash and cumin in the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until almost tender, 11 to 13 minutes; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the beans and ¼ cup water and cook until warm, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Divide the squash mixture, onion, and goat cheese among the tortillas. Serve with the parsley and lime wedges (if desired).