- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, stalks and stems discarded, florets finely diced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Basil-Lemon Sauce (“Breakaway Flavor Blasts”)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chiffonade
How to Make It
- Melt the butter with the olive oil in a chef’s pan or wok large enough to hold all the cauliflower over high heat. Add the onion and sauté until the onion softens, about 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, stir thoroughly, salt and pepper liberally, and cook until the cauliflower softens, about 10 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of the sauce and cook until tender and fragrant, another 10 minutes.
- Adjust the salt, add the remaining 2 tablespoons sauce, mix thoroughly, and transfer to a serving bowl. Top with the basil chiffonade.