- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 4 ounces cured chorizo, sliced
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken cutlets (about ¾ pound total), sliced
- ¼ jicama, sliced
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- ½ cup guacamole, for serving
How to Make It
- Brown the chorizo in 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the chicken and cook, tossing, until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Toss the jicama, radishes, lime juice, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and ½ teaspoon salt. Divide the chorizo, chicken, and slaw among the tortillas. Serve with guacamole.