- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 4 chicken cutlets (about ¾ pound total)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the baking sheets
- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 ounce shaved Parmesan (about ¼ cup)
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
How to Make It
- Season the chicken with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook in oil in a large skillet over medium heat until cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes per side; slice.
- Shape the pizza dough into 4 rounds and place on 2 oiled baking sheets. Top with the chicken, marinara sauce, and ricotta, dividing evenly. Bake at 450°F until golden, 16 to 18 minutes. Top the pizzas with the Parmesan and oregano.