- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 3–4-lb pork roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup finely chopped cranberries
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg, optional
- ½ tsp ground cloves, optional
How to Make It
- Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper. Place in the slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on Low 6–8 hours, or until meat is tender.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.