- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1½ cups panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan (2 ounces)
- Kosher salt
- 1¼ pounds pork tenderloin, sliced ¾ inch thick, pounded ¼ inch thick
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups mixed greens
- Lemon wedges, for serving
How to Make It
- Combine the panko, Parmesan, and ½ teaspoon salt. Dip the pork slices in the eggs, then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
- Fry, in batches, in ½ cup of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Toss the greens with the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and serve with the cutlets and lemon wedges.