- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad classic pasta salad mix
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained, cut into quarters
How to Make It
- Fill 3-quart saucepan two-thirds full of water; heat to boiling. Empty pasta mix (from Suddenly Salad box) into boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together seasoning mix (from Suddenly Salad box), water, oil and mustard.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well. Stir pasta, ham and artichokes into dressing mixture. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.