- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- ½ tablespoon solid cooking fat
- 900 g grass-fed beef steaks, cut into 5 mm thick slices
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cm piece ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped
- 2 tablespoons water or Bone Broth
- 125 ml coconut aminos
- ½ lemon, juiced (about 1 tablespoon)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
How to Make It
- Heat the cooking fat in a wok or large frying pan on medium–high heat.
- When the fat has melted and the pan is hot, sauté the steak slices, stirring, for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the garlic and ginger, stirring and cooking until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the broccoli and cook for a few minutes, until lightly browned. Add the water, cover and reduce the heat to medium–low. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli is tender.
- Add the coconut aminos, lemon juice, salt and beef slices back to the pan and sauté, tossing to combine, for a minute or two. Serve immediately.